Essential oils offer a variety of benefits from cosmetic and dietary purposes to spiritual use, to mood enhancers. They are necessary for your emotional and physical wellness. Essentials oils are used for aromatherapy, therapeutic purposes, health remedies, and infused in different soaps like our Gold Rush Black Soap. There are an array of essential oils to choose from, but the top four essential oils you should have are lavender, peppermint, ginger, and ylang-ylang.
Lavender essential oil is versatile and the most used essential oil today. Here is a couple of ways to use lavender oil.
- If you are having trouble sleeping or diagnosed with insomnia, then add a couple of drops of lavender oil on your pillow and enjoy a blissful night of sleep.
- Lavender’s calming scent makes an incredible remedy for stress and anxiety. It’s helpful in treating migraines, headaches, and depression. The lavender scent removes exhaustion, restlessness, relaxes muscles and increase blood flow. On a personal note lavender oil indeed works for migraines because once I inhale the oil, it starts to relieve pain and muscle tension.
- Are you suffering from acne? Use a little amount of Lavender oil on your face and body routine to help heal your skin. The oils help regulate over-secretion of sebum by hormonal manipulation and reduce acne scarring.
Peppermint essential oil is another oil that is versatile like lavender oil. Peppermint oil gives a cooling effect on the body and a calming sensation.
- When you inhale peppermint oil, it immediately unclogs your nasal cavity and offers relief to scratchy throats. Peppermint acts as an expectorant and may provide relief for colds, cough, sinusitis, asthma, and bronchitis.
- Drinking peppermint tea can help improve bloating and indigestion because it relaxes the muscles in the intestines.
- Just like Lavender oil, Peppermint oil is perfect for a migraine and headache relief. Rub a little amount on the forehead and temples for pain relief.
Ginger essential oil is special because it can cure several conditions and diseases. Ginger is good for us because it has one component called Gingerol. Of the 115 different chemical components found in ginger root, the therapeutic benefits come from gingerols, the oily resin from the root that acts as a highly potent antioxidant and an anti-inflammatory agent (draxe.com).
- One of the ways ginger is beneficial to you is it can treat the common cold, flu, asthma, bronchitis.
- Ginger essential oil has the power to reduce cholesterol levels and blood clotting. It also relieves muscle pain and menstrual pain. The therapeutic dose recommended is two or three drops.
- If you didn’t know already, Ginger is a natural aphrodisiac. It increases sexual desire and addresses issues like loss of libido and erectile dysfunction
Ylang-Ylang essential oil means flowers for flowers. It gives off a sweet and floral scent. Ylang-Ylang essential oil means flowers for flowers. It gives off a sweet and floral scent. Ylang ylang is considered to have a positive effect on immune health, blood flow, and emotions.
- Research shows ylang-ylang enhances your mood. Inhaled immediately for a positive effect on your mood and to releases negative emotions.
- Ylang-Ylang boosts your energy and a better alternative to energy drinks. Add a couple of drops on a cotton ball and rub on your wrist, neck, and chest for energy and fight fatigue.
- If you have natural hair, ylang-ylang is great to add to hair care. Try massaging the ylang-ylang oil with coconut oil, jojoba oil, or your regular conditioner on your scalp. The oils help stimulate hair growth and prevent tangles and dandruff.
We hope this was helpful. Comment below your opinion of other essential oils that are important to have. Like us on Facebook at Inner Roots LLC, and follow our Instagram @inner_rootsllc and Twitter @innerrootsllc. Click the link https://innerrootsllc.com/shop/ to purchase Gold Rush Black Soap.
Click Here to order our Black Soap now.